Wednesday, September 12, 2007

New This Week At Soel Boutique!!









With new product arriving daily, we will always have a fresh assortment of pieces to create a new and unique shopping experience each time you shop with us. Here are just a few of the new items we have put out on the floor this week:




This dress is perfect for fall... Especially stunning when paired with our new Frye Boots.



This is a very flattering Free People Knit Jacket. This comes complete with a very cute lining.



This next fall piece is a light-weight "Jackie O" wool jacket from Tulle, perfect for dressing up any outfit for an evening out:



And a longer version providing more warmth and creating a different look and style all together:



Another cute Tulle Short Jacket in green over a new C&C printed long sleeve shirt. The colors on the shirt are irresistible. The asphalt-gray Citizens of Humanity jeans have some very cute stitching detail on the seams to set them apart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin it, all of it!

Jenni said...

Hi Shelby,
I came across your blog...
You may not remember me...but we had a mutual "friend", the infamous James Reeb.
I just want to tell you that I am so happy for you..that you found your true love and all of your success!
We both know that noboby will ever be good enough for him!
Anyway, you probably think I'm weird for popping in like this but I just want you to know that I am happy for you and for me...for moving on to better and brighter things!
Take care!
-Jenni (Naylor) Hannemann

Unknown said...

hey.
so funny you commented on my blog. i stopped by your store to see if you were in to talk to you about my jewelry. i LOVE your store, such cute stuff.
if you could email me i'd love it or i can email you, i got your email from a girl at your store. my email is caroline [at] armellejewelry [dot] com

thanks!